- Dryden Fountain Pens - Pens for Every Price Point
- 2018 - New Companies (Dec 2018)
- Steel Dip Nibs (Jan 2018)
- A Pen Event at Plume & Bille - Paris
- Pens, Writings and Friendships
- Pens as my friends - my friend with OMAS and its pens (Feb 2016)
- Journals and Note Books - a must
- The Italians, a talk at the Vancouver Pen Club
- Having a Hand-Crafted Pen - the Pure Mind FountainPen
- The pen you would never sell
- Marketing Marketing
- Good Style in Fountain Pens
- Use wax to seal fountain pen ink on envelopes
- Quiver Pen Holder - Your pen and Your Notebook
- Pleasures of reading a pen catalogue (Fountain Pen Hospital 2013 Annual)
- Writing with new technology - Delta's new Fusion Nib
- After-Sales Service an Important Consideration
- First Looks at some New 2012 Pens
- Gifts for "pen people" where a pen or an accessory, there are lots of options.
- Charals (August) and Vancouver Pen (October) celebrate 25 year anniversaries.
- Carrying Your Pen
- Pen Repairs, the Painful part of pen ownership
- Join a Pen Club
- Common themes with pens, 1995 to 2010
- November - Fountain pens and handwriting
- October - Pens linked with lifesytle
- July - Have Patience with Pen Repairs
- May/June - Style of Pen, in eye of beholder
- April/May - Design of Ink Bottle Important
- Mar/April - Who Sets the Price of Pens
- Feb 10 - Our First Pens, What a Memory
- Feb 10 - The Price of Ink
- Jan 10 - Write with Colour
- Dec 09 | A time to write and use your pens
- Nov 09 | Buying Gifts for Pen People - Easy!
- Sep 09 | An exclusive pen for Rome
- Aug 09 | Troubling times for pen companies
- Aug 09 | The importance of the clip
- Jul 09 | It all comes down to the nib.
- Jun 09 | It is all about style
- May 09 | Pen Price Points
- Apr 09 | Using a Fountain Pen... Pretentious?
- Mar 09 | Storing and Carrying Your Pens
- Feb 09 | Affordability of Pens - Steel and Gold Nibs
- Jan 09 | When to Use Your Pen. When It Matters.
- Dec 08 | The Market for Pens. Are Prices Too High?
- More Pen Views..
Leonardo Officina Italiana
There is a new kid on the block...
Leonardo Officina Italiana is creating custom fountain pens using high quality Italian craftmanship. These are classic and elegant pens that will have a timeless appeal to those who use fine fountain pens.
Information and review of my Momento Zero coming soon.
SCRIBO is an exciting new company founded by previous employees of OMAS. Yes, pick up the Feel, and feel the wriring.
Your pens always need a good leather pen case. Pen wraps nicely hold up to six pens.